2013/09/03

Elf

Hello readers. Today I'll write about the beautiful ones, the elves.
Elves are mythical creatures that appear in Norse and Celtic mythology. They are described as young people with inhuman beauty and pointed ears and were also immortal or lived for long periods of time.

According to the Norse myth, they live in a superior world/dimension called Alfheim. They were treated as "demi-deities" by the Nordic.

It's also said that they are very good with the bow and at sorcery. Some half-elves appear in ancient tales and in modern cultures.

They have a deep impact in modern culture. Especially in the RPGs and games. I didn't watch any movies talking aabout elves (except Lord of the Rings).

And now, the "Fighting Part"
I would be doomed. Dodging arrows doesn't seems to be easy. The same case with any kind of magic. I would surely lose especially if the elf was a female one. I would be seduced and killed (or not) With the powers of the Demigod of Perversion (my friends gave me this title) ,I would make anything to grab the female's breasts.

I think it would be likely that elves could exist. Being good with the bow? Accurate vision. Sorcery? Hmmm...maybe knowledge.

That's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't make anything illegal on this page.